Winterflood Securities Ltd (Winterflood) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is part of Close Brothers Group plc. Whilst Winterflood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure this information is correct, Winterflood does not offer any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. This website contains information provided by third parties.
- Winterflood Securities is registered as a market maker in more stocks than any other registered market maker on the London Stock Exchange. Measured in April 2020.
- Winterflood is ranked first in volume traded in UK Equities by Index in all Securities for Principal Business with agent member firms, source London Stock Exchange (LSE) Report for CY 2019.
- Winterflood is the leader with over 258 billion shares traded in volume in the UK in CY 2019, source Bloomberg. This figure has been rounded to over 250bn in this website.
- Our Trading performance is independently benchmarked by Liquid Metrix (IFS). Recent execution quality reports for 2019 demonstrate that all auto-execution prices beat the benchmark at least 86.31% of the time.
- Winterflood Securities offers access to over 15,000 tradable instruments through 50+ trading venues including Exchanges, MTFs and Dark Pools from 17 countries.
- Other figures have been drawn from Winterflood Securities’ results for FY 2019. Figures have been rounded.
- Winterflood Securities Limited is ranked first in volume and value traded in the AIM market, source combined London Stock Exchange (LSE)/NEX Exchange data for CY 2020.
- Winterflood trades with over 400 clients worldwide. Data based on client activity in financial year 2019.
- The number of technology focused people at Winterflood Securities for CY 2019 is 64. This figure has been rounded to 65. The number of experienced traders for CY 2019 is 90.