Winterflood Securities Ltd (Winterflood) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is part of Close Brothers Group plc. Whilst Winterflood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure this information is correct, Winterflood does not offer any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. This website contains information provided by third parties.
- Winterflood Securities is registered as a market maker in more stocks than any other registered market maker on the London Stock Exchange. Measured in April 2020.
- Winterflood is ranked first amongst its peers for value traded in UK Equities across all main UK Indices. Source Bloomberg Rank for CY 2020.
- Winterflood is the leader with over 521 billion shares traded in volume in the UK in CY 2020, source Bloomberg. This figure has been rounded to over 500bn in this website.
- Our Trading performance is independently benchmarked by Liquid Metrix (IFS). Recent execution quality reports for 2020 demonstrate that all auto-execution prices beat the benchmark at least 86.54% of the time.
- Winterflood Securities offers access to over 15,500 tradable instruments through 70+ trading venues including Exchanges, MTFs and Dark Pools from 17 countries.
- Other figures have been drawn from Winterflood Securities’ results for FY 2019-2020. Figures have been rounded.
- Winterflood Securities Limited is ranked first in volume and value traded in the AIM market, source combined London Stock Exchange (LSE)/NEX Exchange data for CY 2020.
- Winterflood trades with over 400 clients worldwide. Data based on client activity in financial year 2019.
- The number of technology focused people at Winterflood Securities for CY 2020 is 56. This figure has been rounded to 55. The number of experienced traders for CY 2019 is 72. This figure has been rounded to 70.