Winterflood Securities Ltd (Winterflood) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is part of Close Brothers Group plc. Whilst Winterflood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure this information is correct, Winterflood does not offer any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. This website contains information provided by third parties.
- Winterflood Securities is registered as a market maker in more stocks than any other registered market maker on the London Stock. Measured in May 2016.
- Winterflood is ranked first in volume traded in UK Equities by Index in all Securities for Principal Business with agent member firms, source London Stock Exchange (LSE) Report for CY 2016.
- Winterflood Securities covers more UK stocks than any other firm, source London Stock Exchange Data, Principal Business with agent member firm UK Equities, CY 2016.
- Winterflood is the leader with 287 billion shares traded in volume in UK in CY 2016, source Bloomberg.
- UK markets shares, source Nameless Ranking Report from London Stock Exchanges Market Share Service, Principal Business with agent member firm UK Equities by Index/All Securities. Data from 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016. Marker Share in percentage are accurate but have been rounded up.
- Our Trading performance is independently benchmarked by Liquid Metrix (IFS). Recent execution quality reports for 2016 demonstrate that our prices beat the benchmark at least 80% of the time.
- Winterflood Securities offers access to 14,800 tradable instruments through 52 trading venues including Exchanges, MTFs and Dark Pools from 17 countries.
- Other figures have been drawn from Winterflood Securities’ results for FY 2016. Figures have been rounded.
- Winterflood is ranked first in volume and value traded in the UK AIM market, source London Stock Exchange (LSE) Report for CY 2016.
- Winterflood trades with over 400 clients worldwide. Data based on client activity in financial year 2016.